Coronavirus advice for residents, families and visitors:
Updated 19th May 2021 (visitors please fill in the site screening form each time you visit)
Advice to residents:
- Wash hands regularly
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Always wash hands when coming back into the building from outside and before and after going to lunch and tea in the dining room.
- Make sure you order your prescriptions in plenty of time
- Wear a mask when you go out
- Keep your distance from others
- Double bag used tissues
It would be really useful if family could reinforce with residents the importance of following the above advice.
Advice to Residents if they become ill:
This advice, and these documents have been printed off in large print and copies given to all residents.