Coronavirus advice for residents, families and visitors:
Updated 15th December 2021 - Visitors please fill in the site screening form each time you visit, there are printed copies in the porch.
Advice to residents:
While cases are high and rising, everybody needs to continue to act carefully and remain cautious.
- Wash hands regularly.
- Always wash hands when coming back into the building from outside and before and after going to lunch and tea in the dining room.
- Visit outdoors if possible.
- Restrict numbers of visitors to 4 if visiting in your room.
- Ensure your room is well ventilated during visits.
- Wear a mask in shops and indoor places when you go out.
- Keep your distance from others.
Some stores are having to close or open for reduced hours because of the high number of employees having to self-isolate. It would be prudent to continue to make sure that you order your prescriptions in plenty of time.
It would be really useful if family could reinforce with residents the importance of following the above advice.
Advice to Residents if they become ill:
This advice, and these documents have been printed off in large print and copies given to all residents.